Colorado Springs, CO, USA
Para founded TelAmenity in 1995, and since that time has consulted with both start-ups and established Fortune 500 companies to create innovative telecommunications solution for multi-tenant buildings.
These solutions include the delivery of high-speed internet telephone, repeater systems for Wi-Fi/Cellular in tall buildings and HDTV distribution systems providing HDTV programming and ethnic content not available from most providers.
Prior to TelAmenity, Para co-founded TelMax communications, a telecommunications equipment company, serving emerging markets in Asia, Latin America and Eastern Europe.
Early in his career he was a software engineer, processing to lead Tandem Computer’s Eastern operations in the MidAtlantic.
Para holds a BEE from the University of Kentucky and completed Stanford’s Graduate School of Business Executive Program.
Typical Service Offering
- Solutions to deliver high-speed internet
- Roof-top management of vendors and services
- Procurement of Wi/Fi, Cellular and HDTV for multi-tenant buildings
Partial Client List
- Cushman & Wakefield
- Diamond Lane Communications
- Intermedia Communications
- OnPrem Networks
- Pearlmark Real Estate Partners
- Tut Systems
- Flow Point Corporation
- InterSpeed Communications
- InterWest Partners
- Liberty Property Trust