David has over 20 years of experience in advising and representing corporate occupiers as their Tenant Representative. David is a licensed Real Estate Agent and has Valuation qualifications. He formed Office Tenant Advisory in November 2016. Prior to establishing Office Tenant Advisory, David was a director of LPC Cresa for 18 years.
Through Office Tenant Advisory, David is able to provide corporate occupies with a personalized high level of independent advice and service. David is not aligned or affiliated with any other real estate firms, developers, or agents. He acts as an independent property consultant providing strategic and professional advice in Australia.
- PRE-COMMITMENTS – David has represented numerous clients in pre-commitment assignments.
- LEASE RENEWALS – David represents clients in securing their long-term accommodation, whether remaining in the current accommodation or relocating. Typically, he has partnered with clients to identify their needs, identify suitable alternatives and secure accommodation.
- LEASE EXIT – David has managed the “make good settlement” at lease end for a number of his clients. His involvement has ensured that a potentially difficult lease obligation is settled in a professional manner to the satisfaction of his clients.
- LEASE ADMINISTRATION – David has undertaken the lease administration for a number of organisations including Konica Minolta, Challenger and MMC. He carefully notes the importance of understanding his clients’ business to ensure that the accommodation supports the needs of the business.
- GENERAL CONSULTANCY – David has supported his clients in providing appropriate advice on dealing with acquisition of leases via a business take over, growth or contraction needs and general premises advice.
Licensed Real Estate Agent and a qualified Valuer. He is a member of the Real Estate Institute (REI) and the Australian Property Institute (API).
- Canon Australia
- Integrated Research
- HGL Limited
- Sibelco Australia
- Ungerboeck Software
- Konica Minolta
- Coleman Greig
- REST Industry Super