Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA
Al brings more than 30 years of experience in all areas of facilities management. Together with his team of proven experts in energy management, engineering operations and due diligence, he has successfully certified over 80 projects utilizing LEED® EB, LEED® Operations and Maintenance, New Construction and LEED® Core & Shell. In 2013, Al led his team to achieving the first certification in the World using LEED® v4.
Al served as the Board Chairman for US Green Building Council in 2013 and received the USGBC’s Leadership Award for his contributions and achievements in the Private Sector in 2009.
The team has represented many clients in their efforts to introduce a mandate for Sustainability into their portfolio of operations, and in particular Al has represented MARS Corporation globally in providing certification, and sustainability commissioning, on their new plants, as well as a full array of commercial clients in certification, and energy management consulting.
Typical Service Offering
- LEED®/WELL Consulting
- Energy Procurement
- Energy consulting and Retrofits
- Incentives, Rebates and Grants
- Benchmarking and Energy Auditing
- Education and Training
- Energy Modeling, Measurement and Verification
Partial Client List
- City of Chicago Transit Authority
- Griffin Capital
- Pearlmark Real Estate
- Mars Corporation
- Previously their owned subsidiary Wrigley Corporation
- Tishman Spyer Commercial Real Estate
- Transwestern Commercial Services