San Jose, CA
Para founded TelAmenity in 1995, and since that time has consulted with both start-ups and established Fortune 500 companies to create innovative telecommunications solution for multi-tenant buildings.
These solutions include the delivery of high-speed internet telephone, repeater systems for Wi-Fi/Cellular in tall buildings and HDTV distribution systems providing HDTV programming and ethnic content not available from most providers.
Prior to TelAmenity, Para co-founded TelMax communications, a telecommunications equipment company, serving emerging markets in Asia, Latin America and Eastern Europe.
Early in his career he was a software engineer, processing to lead Tandem Computer’s Eastern operations in the MidAtlantic.
Para holds a BEE from the University of Kentucky and completed Stanford’s Graduate School of Business Executive Program.
TYPICAL SERVICE OFFERING
• Solutions to deliver high-speed internet
• Roof-top management of vendors and services
• Procurement of Wi/Fi, Cellular and HDTV for multi-tenant buildings
PARTIAL CLIENT LIST
• Cushman & Wakefield
• Diamond Lane Communications
• Intermedia Communications
• OnPrem Networks
• Pearlmark Real Estate Partners
• Tut Systems
• Flow Point Corporation
• InterSpeed Communications
• InterWest Partners
• Liberty Property Trust