Steve Holzhauer, AIA
Bespoke Team Partner
Specializing in project management, design, and construction
HOLZHAUER PARTNERS LLC
Licensed Wisconsin Architect Steve Holzhauer has 36 years’ experience in the design and construction of complex projects. Steve brings experience related to master planning, corporate workplace, multi-family high-rise housing, biotech, healthcare and education.
Steve has designed hundreds of projects, including office buildings, schools, clinics, custom homes and renovations for adaptive reuse. Formerly a principal owner of a large architectural firm, Steve was responsible for managing and growing staff and established a new office for the firm in Madison, WI.
Steve is known for his ability to simplify complicated processes and, as such, is highly regarded by clients, builders and municipal authorities for his talent and energy to direct.
Steve earned his Master of Architecture degree from the University of Wisconsin- Milwaukee in 1985. He has held credentials as LEED-AP, and values sustainable design strategies.
Areas of Expertise
- Space program review and needs assessment
- Conceptual planning, feasibility analysis and entitlement process
- Procurement and management of design and construction teams
- Peer review of design development and building material options
- Owner representation throughout the project process
- Schedule, budget and scope management
- Closeout and warranty follow-up
- American Family Insurance
- Rabin Worldwide
- Paradigm Software
- M3 Insurance
- Hovde Properties
- Hendricks Commercial Properties
- Irgens Development
- Arrowhead Pharmaceuticals
- Northwestern Mutual
- Fiore Companies
- Wisconsin Housing Preservation Corporation
- One City Schools
- Badger Prairie Needs Network
- State of Wisconsin