Bespoke Founding Team Partner
Specializing in due diligence, all classes, lease administration, and financial analysis
Gabion Real Estate Advisors serves as a Commercial Real Estate Due Diligence Professional Services Firm, thoughtfully meeting the coverage expectations of Institutional Clients and employing a highly-regarded team, who possess a set of resources not easily replicated in the marketplace – in both Competence and Character. Gabion has deep-domain of experience (20 Years) within all commercial real estate asset classes, and in all 50 states within the US, as well as Canada and Mexico.
Our Senior-Level Deal Teams have successfully executed 8,000+ client mandates, with an aggregate transaction value of at least $85Billion. Gabion’s market leadership shows not only in the profile of Client we serve (high coverage expectations), but also in recognition from those Clients, most evident in the enduring nature of our professional relationships. Gabion differentiates by building great relationships and serving well.
Areas of Practice
- Comprehensive Property Condition Analysis (PCA)
- Preconstruction Review and Owner/Lender Representation
- Construction Monitoring and Draw Review
- Seismic Study and Probable Maximum Loss Reports
- Zoning Review and Entitlement Evaluation, Permit and License Review
- Phase I Environmental Site Assessments
- Lease Abstracting
- Loan Underwriting
- Portfolio Loan Underwriting
- Expert Consulting Reviews
- Fee Based Land Development
- Cost Segregation Analysis
- Site Feasibility Studies
Partial Client List
- Canadian Pension Plan Investment Board (CPPIB)
- Oxford Properties Group
- BioMed Realty Trust
- Starwood Capital Group
- CNL Financial Group Investment Management
- Clarion Partners
- Callahan Capital Properties
- Kayne Anderson Real Estate Advisors
- Griffin Capital Partners
- Allianz Real Estate of America
- Welltower Inc.
- MerloneGeier Partners
- Sonic Automotive
- The John Buck Company
- GIC Real Estate, Inc.
- Core Trust
- Safanad Ltd.
- New York Life Real Estate Investors
- Walton Street Capital