Bespoke Founding Team Partner and Marketing and Creative Director
Specializing in brand management, marketing strategy, design, and visual communications.
Los Angeles, CA
Katherine brings 25 years of design and marketing experience, including 12 years exclusively in the commercial real estate industry. She provides marketing strategy, brand development, messaging, graphic design, web development, public relations, social media and business development in support of Bespoke principals, partners and clients.
Prior to joining Bespoke, Katherine balanced a diverse set of responsibilities as marketing specialist for a regional marketing team of 20, supporting eight offices (370+ brokers) in one of the highest-producing regions of CBRE. In this role, she developed innovative solutions for high-profile and special assignments with an emphasis on excellent customer service and creative product differentiation.
• Provided overall project management, strategy and creative direction.
• Determined needs, assembled teams, created and implemented workflows, assigned tasks and set deadlines.
• Tracked project status, managed milestones and budgets.
• Liaised between clients, functional teams, brokers and vendors to facilitate smooth workflow.
• Maintained brand compliance and vision alignment, and approved all materials for final distribution.
Katherine also served as the CBRE Ventura County graphic designer and marketing SPOC from 2006 through 2012, supporting 30+ professionals in producing a wide array of print and digital marketing collateral. In this role she was also responsible for implementing corporate marketing initiatives, ensuring brand compliance and high-quality standards, and planning and overseeing the CBRE Annual Ventura County Client Symposium (invitation only, attended by 200+ top-tier clients).
Prior to her career in commercial real estate, Katherine owned and operated a freelance graphic design and marketing business for nine years, and worked as a computer graphics specialist in the corporate marketing communications department of a global medical equipment manufacturer.