Bespoke Team Partner
Specializes in tax credits and incentives consulting
Mr. Langreck is the founding member and Principal at Fox Consulting Group (FCG). He has over 18 years of tax and accounting experience with a focus on federal and state tax credits and incentives at both Arthur Andersen LLP and PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP. He is a licensed CPA and a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) and the California Society of CPAs (CalCPA). Mr. Langreck earned his M.S. (taxation) at Golden Gate University and his B.S. (accounting)at Wright State University. He has also served as a curriculum advisor at UC Davis and board member of several non-profit organizations in the Sacramento area.
Mr. Langreck leads a team of attorneys, CPAs, engineers, and IT professionals who are uniquely qualified to maximize credit claims and act as advocates for their clients on all tax matters. FCG saves its clients millions of dollars each year by claiming these underutilized benefits.
- Devoted time and resources to product development or process improvements?
- Hired employees or anticipate hiring?
- Located in a Designated Geographic Area?
- Paid health insurance premiums on behalf of employees?
- Sold stock or other assets resulting in capital gains?
- Purchased real or personal property in California?
- Conducted third-party or in-house training?
If you answered “yes” to any of the above, please reach out to schedule a free consultation to reduce or eliminate both current and prior year tax liability.