CA DRE License #000826259
Bespoke Team Partner & Director of Occupier Services
Specializing in occupier services solutions and cost reductions
BESPOKE REAL ESTATE ADVISORS, INC.
Director of Occupier Services
San Jose, CA
BESPOKE REAL ESTATE ADVISORS ROLE
Over 30 years of versatile success as a California commercial real estate licensee achieving Silicon Valley property owner consulting for institutional property owners of industrial/high-tech real estate, and nationwide occupier advisory services for national/global corporations. Accumulated sales and leasing of over 16.5 million square feet of Silicon Valley industrial/high tech building space alone, over $1 billion in aggregate transaction valuations, and successful representation of several hundreds of transactions and clients including: CalPERS, CalSTERS, Hewlett-Packard, Nabisco, Sun Microsystems, Memorex, RREEF, Walton Street Capital, Prudential Realty, J.P. Morgan, G.E. Capital Investment Advisors, Trammell Crow, Lincoln Property Co, Catellus Development, Tigers Global Logistics, Menlo Logistics.
Adept in real property marketing success and in marketplace economic analyses; in contract negotiations; in generating competing property alternatives for occupiers, and in the deft usage of negotiating leverage as a persuasive advocate for commercial real estate (CRE) clients. Proficient in CRE transaction management, coordination, and cost reductions; national and international networking via SIOR and CCIM designations; strategic corporate real estate advisory, plus skilled outsourcing to meticulously deliver extraordinary client value.
CAREER HIGHLIGHTS AND PROFESSIONAL VALUE
Although chiefly focused historically on integrated real estate services for industrial/high-tech clients, over the last ± 15 years Ed expanded his focus to facilitate the evolution and needs of Silicon Valley real estate toward urban SMART Growth planning, jobs/housing balancing measures, and Transit Oriented mixed-use redevelopments. Similarly, Ed developed valuable expertise in those government interactions, land planning, and successful entitlements of industrial land use conversions to SMART Growth and Transit Oriented live/work developments.
According to verbatim descriptions given directly from his clients, Ed provides “enthusiastic, diligent, positive, dedicated, thorough, tenacious, responsive, dependable and professional” services aimed at pleasing his clients. Ed is passionate about serving others – especially in adding value to the lives of his clients and community. Over many years Ed has deftly developed his professional skills with results that continue to reduce/minimize business operating costs, improve corporate productivity, efficiency, and profitability while addressing community quality of life issues.
- San Jose Mayor’s Gang Prevention Task Force Executive Committee, 2010 – Present
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM Institute) designee, 2009 – Present
- Economic Vitality Committee of Silicon Valley Leadership Group, 2003-07
- Milpitas Parking Task Force (Appointed by City Council), 2007-08
- VTA-BART Community Working Group for BART to Silicon Valley, 2007-08
- Committee to Interview and Recommend Applicants for Available City Commissions – (Appointed by San Jose Mayor & City Council), 2002-06
- Elected Board of Directors 3x & Past President of Country View Custom Estates Homeowners Assoc., 1999-2006
- Association of Silicon Valley Brokers (ASVB) commercial agent
- Society of Industrial & Office Realtors (SIOR), 1996 – Present
Areas of Expertise
- Tenant Representation & Corporate Advisory Services
- Integrated Transaction Management & Coordination
- Site Selection Advisory & Location Strategies
- Public Incentives Benefits Analysis & Economic Studies
- Asset Portfolio Optimization & Right Sizing
- Space Utilization, Layout, & Flow Analyses
- Supply Chain Strategy & Network Optimization
- Manufacturing & Distribution Process Optimization