St. Louis, Missouri
Over his career, Don Land has developed 3.7 million square feet of office, industrial, medical office, land and multi-family space valued at nearly $350 million. In addition to his extensive experience and positive energy, he brings a broad professional network that can be utilized for complex deals.
Don founded LandBridge Properties, LLC to provide creative and responsive real estate brokerage, development and other key services to clients who appreciate a transparent and collaborative approach.
With over 20 years of development experience in both new construction and historic rehabilitation, LandBridge Properties has a proven track record of building highly attractive, functional and cost effective office, industrial or medical office buildings.
From site selection to architectural design, demolition to remediation, LandBridge Properties can also help rally equity sources, secure traditional financing and coordinate with state and local governments to procure economic incentives including TIF, tax credits or tax abatement.
Land’s work style is collaborative and transparent. Clients understand exactly how the process works and are advised on the features, benefits, strengths and weaknesses of all available alternatives. The goal of each transaction is to build trust through an honest and fluid relationship and exceed expectations with happy parties on the both sides of the table.
• Enterprise strategic and tactical consulting
• Technology systems design and implementation management
• Business analytics and data strategies
• Compliance and audit advisory
• Web and social media strategies
• Risk advisory emphasizing insurance analysis, BCP/DR practices, and contract standards and best practices
• B2B contract negotiation emphasizing risk recognition/mitigation, compliance and audit requirements, service level specifications and credits, and security and privacy obligations
• Commercial real estate legal advisory
PARTIAL LENDER/EQUITY PARTNER LIST
• Draper & Kramer, INC.
• BJC Healthcare
• Lincoln Financial
• Heller Financial
• Bank of America
• Buchanan Street Partners
• First Bank of St Louis
• Sun Life of Canada
• Fifth Third Bank
LANDBRIDGE PARTIAL CLIENT LIST
• Charter Communications
• Novus International
• Rawlings Sporting Goods
• URS Corporation
• American Soybean Corporation
• BJC Healthcare
• Koss Electronics
• Orthopedic Center of St. Louis
• Wells Fargo Advisors
• Edward Jones
• International Food Products
Don Land is licensed to practice brokerage in Missouri.